We hold Jesus Christ as our pattern as told in the Bible through the gospels as well as our bond in unity as the Body of Christ with all the local churches around the world. We believe that God came to court His Bride by making Himself a man and had victory through His human living, crucifixion in Calvary, resurrection and ascension and is now the life-giving Spirit so we can be one with God and enjoy Him as our life.
We have learned that through the ages in Christianity, God has had an eternal goal of His economy (1 Tim 1:3-4) to dispense Himself into man so that man becomes His expression and become His corporate dwelling place with all the believers consummating in the New Jerusalem (Rev 21:2).
As believers we have been charged to spread the gospel and God’s economy to all the nations and meet as the local churches in fellowship enjoying Christ as our All for the building up of the church His Body. Until He returns we look to Him with faith and await eagerly in our hearts with joy.
If you are searching for a church in your community or a “church near me” in Boca Raton, FL give us a call at (561) 221-7408 for Ernesto Guerrero or at (561) 767-6835 for Radame “Tito” Gutierrez in West Palm Beach. We also have Bible studies, young people/youth meetings to study the ministry and meetings in Spanish, Portuguese and Chinese.
We hold the faith which is common to all the believers (Titus 1:4, Jude 3):
- The Bible is the complete divine revelation inspired word by word by God through the Holy Spirit (2 Pet. 1:21, 2 Tim. 3:16).
- God is uniquely one, yet triune — the Father, the Son, and the Spirit (1 Tim. 2:5a, Matt. 28:19).
- The Son of God, even God Himself, was incarnated to be a man by the name of Jesus Christ (John 1:1, John 1:14).
- Christ died on the cross for our sins, shedding His blood for our redemption (1 Pet. 2:24, Eph. 1:7a).
- Christ resurrected from among the dead on the third day (1 Cor. 15:4).
- Christ ascended to the right hand of God to be Lord of all (Acts 1:9, Acts 2:33, Acts 2:36).
- Whenever any person repents to God and believes in the Lord Jesus Christ, he is regenerated (born again) and becomes a living member of the one Body of Christ (Acts 20:21, John 3:3, Eph. 1:22-23, Rom. 12:5).
- Christ is coming again to receive His believers to Himself (1 Thes. 2:19).